- Why did this happen?
- What can I do differently?
- Is there anything standing in my way?
Coaching Sessions playing the Transformation Game.
The Transformation Game is an exciting and interactive board game that illuminates patterns, offers insights toward new directions, and supports change and transformation. The in-depth journey is marked with realizations, obstacles, angels, and miracles. Gain awareness and heal pain as you advance through physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual realms. This tool for self-discovery is an effective way to clarify important issues, resolve conflicts, and creatively enhance relationships.
The game supports self-discovery in a variety of ways:
- Personal or professional objectives
- Limiting beliefs and blocks
- Overcoming fears
- Clarification of personal questions and ideas
- Personal growth and development
- Setting new directions
Testimonials from previous players:
- The game is pure magic. It was created with every little detail in mind. I truly felt like I was travelling through layers of myself and discovering more about myself and gaining insight on how I can better support my own growth.
- I cannot speak highly enough of Ann’s support throughout the experience. I was able to uproot issues I wasn’t even fully aware of and felt completely supported in my release of the old and elevation of the best of me.
- The Transformation Game is a virtual mirror that shows us how we ‘operate’. By means of a fairly simple board game, our motives, intentions and behaviors are revealed in great detail, allowing us to adjust or re-imagine our own future actions
Each Coaching Session:
- Ninety-minutes via zoom (Ask about in-person sessions)
- Bring your question or issue to get answers
- Private one-on-one session
- $150 per session
- Series packages are available: Three sessions @ 10% discount (for use within 6 months)
This is the most fun and revealing form of transformative coaching. If you have questions about what’s next in your journey ahead, you may find The Transformation Game the perfect guide.
If you think you’d rather just play the game by yourself, or with friends, and without the aid of a facilitator, consider buying the game here. Or, you might just want to have your own game to play in between sessions with me.
And thank you for supporting a local, woman-owned business with your purchase.